1. PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Full name: LÊ HIEU NGHĨA
- 4th year student, majoring in sports business and event management - faculty of sports science.
- Study points: 8.30
- Training points: 90/100
2. PERSONAL ACHIEVEMENTS
- 2 gold medals (2011,2013),
- South East Asian Championships 2011, 2013 and 2015,
- Asian silver medal and bronze medals 2014,
- Sea Games 28 in Singapore 2015,
- Silver medal and bronze medal at the World Student Congress - Olympic Student 2011,
- and recently the 2016 Asian Teakwondo Championships in Manila (Philippines).
3. OUTSTANDING ACTIVITIES
- Gold medal at the Southeast Asian Taekwondo Championship, Malaysia. This is also the fourth time this tournament has been held from 2011 to 2017.
- Practice in the Department of Culture and Sports of Ho Chi Minh City, with the main task is to do the work of organizing cultural events - sports and tourism.
- Co-ordinate in organizing a long dress festival in Ho Chi Minh City as a collaborator and a program evaluator of the Department.
- Appraising, collaborators organizing the Olympic run of Ho Chi Minh City.