- After stressful school hours, participating in sports activities not only help to exercise but also help students can relax. Ton Duc Thang University Swimming Club, was established to meet the above requirements. In addition to promoting the movement of sports, the swimming club is also a place to select and train students with passion and ability to enter the team. Ton Duc Thang University Swimming Team was established on September 20, 2011 with the aim of becoming a professional team, bringing colors of school uniforms to cultural, sports and exchange events. , entertainment all over the country.
M.A Nguyen Quang Huy
- Professional qualification: Master of Physical Education - Sports Coaching
- Competition experience: is the main swimmer of the male team TP contributed to the throne of the entire delegation in 2000 - 2007. Mr. Huy once broke the national 400m distance range (2006), 800m freestyle (2002 , 200m mixed (2003-2004), 400m mixed (2003-2005) and the only national athlete to win the medal (swim across the river and swim in the 50m, 25m) at the Congress. National Sport Games 2006
- Teaching experience: Swimming referee, swimming coach in District 3, more than 10 years of direct teaching and swimming training.
3. SOME PICTURES OF ACTIVITY
4. THÀNH TÍCH ĐẠT ĐƯỢC
- First prize of swimming in HCUS year 2014-2015
- First prize of swimming in HCUS year 2015- 2016
5. CONTACT INFORMATION - REGISTRATION - SCHEDULE
- Registration at the club office (ground floor of the competition)
- Cost of living: 100,000 VND / month
- Operation time: 6h to 8h from Monday to Saturday every week