The bachelor program in Sports Business and Event Management is based on the curriculum of the Michigan University
- USA (top 17th in the world) and with reference to that of the National Taiwan University of Sports, Chulalonkorn University
- Thailand (top 60th in Asia).
Total credit: 130 credits, training time: 4 years
The training program with 6 international standards including: curriculum, international staff, learning environment, cooperative relations, scientific research and international exchange.
Specifications of the program
- 03 internship courses and 1 graduation internship (students work as full-time employee at the enterprise)
- 50% of major courses are hand
- on classes; and linking with business for training.
- 30% of courses are taught in English; regularly studying and working with overseas professors.
- Regularly participate in organizing many international, national and city events.
- Opportunity to receive scholarships at universities in Thailand, Taiwan, Malaysia, Korea ...
- Exchange activities with international students.
Graduated from Sports Management, students gain the knowledge and skills as follows:
3. Career opportunity
Graduates will find many attractive positions and opportunities in businesses, organizations, sports associations at all levels or resorts, hotels, media companies, events ... including:
- Computer skills: International MOS Certificate (750 marks); Applied proficiency in applied computing in the work;
- Foreign language skills: IELTS 5.0 or equivalent international English certificates.
- Professional knowledge and skills:
- Understand and apply the theory of business management in the field of sport and event organization into practice;
- Ability to analyze, evaluate, identify trends in the sports business market and event management;
- Independent, creative and confident research skill in the identification, settlement and implementation of sports business activities;
- Business planning skills, event management skills and risk management planning in business and event.
- Director of sports business
- Event Specialist
- Sales executive in event
- Sports marketing researcher
- Expert negotiation sponsor
- Manager at gym
- Program designer, manager in sports leisure
- Specialist in sports tourism; sports section management in hotels and resorts
- Specialist in sports sales management
- Sports facility manager, sport club manager at international schools and universities