- The program is based on the Master of Sports Management program of the University of Michigan - United States (top 17 in the world), evaluated by the National University of Sports, Taiwan, University Chulalonkorn-Thailand (top 60 Asia).
- The total amount of program knowledge: 60 credits
- Training time: 1.5 years
- Formal training, credit management training
- Language of instruction: English
- Training objectives:
+ General objective: To have strong political ideas, wholeheartedly serve the country's socio-economic development; Has extensive and specialized expertise in the field of Sports Management: sports business, event management and sports communications; Mastering scientific research methods, critical thinking, independent creativity, self-learning ability and higher education; Good English speaking, listening and speaking skills (research, academic exchange, writing and presenting scientific reports / master theses).
+ Specific objectives:
- Knowledge: Students have the capacity to organize, manage and run activities in the fields of Sports Business Management, Event Management and Sports Communication.
- Skills: Ability to independently solve scientific research issues in the field of Sports Management.
- On the attitude and professional ethics: fair, honest, noble; good health, spirit for the development of the community and people; positive attitude, hard work; high self-awareness, self-employment and research.
- For foreign language: TOEIC certificate of International 500 points or more or equivalent international certificates.