1. GENERAL INFORMATION
- Course Title: Physical Education - Vovinam
- Course Code: D01202
- Credit: 2 (0.2), 60 periods
2. LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Knowledge: Knowledge of the history of Vovinam formation and development, methods of preventing injuries when participating in sports activities, rules of competition in Vovinam, non-basic hand protection techniques.
- Skills: After learning the learner can increase the amount of exercise, the ability to coordinate movement, ability to reflect, play techniques, perfect defensive techniques, mechanical techniques in Vovinam.
- Teach students techniques of attacking, slashing, punching, kicking and hand defending.
- Rights: Introduction to rights
- Supplementary exercises, physical development exercises.
4. FORMS OF EVALUATION
- Process evaluation (20%): small assignments, classroom questions
- Intermediate examination (30%): Practice - Exercise and Technique
- Final exam (50%): Practice - Exercise, self defense and competition