1. GENERAL INFORMATION
- Course Title: Physical Education 1- Volleyball
- Course code: D01003
- Credit: 2 (1,1), 45 periods
2. LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Knowledge: The course aims to equip students with general knowledge of volleyball, history of formation and development, principles of technique, rules of competition, prevention of injuries in practice and competition.
- Skill: Students are able to participate in volleyball practice and competition as a form of physical exercise, improving physical activity.
+ The general concept of Volleyball, the history of formation and development of volleyball in the world and in Vietnam.
+ Analyze basic techniques in volleyball: passing technique, ball technique and technique.
+ Some basic rules of volleyball.
Types of basic injuries and how to prevent injury in the Volleyball competition.
Basic techniques of volleyball: passing technique, ball technique, technique of ball.
+ Volleyball support exercises, physical development exercises.
+ Guide students know how to test.
4. FORMS OF EVALUATION
- Participant evaluation (20%): small assignments, classroom questions
- Midterm examination (30%): Practice
- Final exam (50%): Practice