1. GENERAL INFORMATION
- Name of subject: Physical Education 2 - Traditional Martial Arts
- Course code: D01203
- Credit: 2 (0.2), 60 periods
2. LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Knowledge: Knowledge of the history of traditional martial arts, methods of injury prevention, technical principles, rules of competition in traditional martial arts, non-basic defense techniques.
- Skills: After completing the course, learners can improve their physical strengths, reflect ability, perfect defensive techniques, quadriplegic techniques, basic techniques, techniques. Self defence.
3. CONTENT CONTENTS
- Technique: Law, method, charge.
- Basic Safeguard Techniques.
- The movement: Four verses
- Extra exercises, exercises to develop physical strength.
4. FORMS OF EVALUATION
- Process evaluation (20%): small assignments, classroom questions
- Intermediate examination (30%): Practice - Exercise and Technique
- Final exam (50%): Practice - Exercise, self defense and competition.