1. GENERAL INFORMATION
- Course Title: Physical Education 1. Tennis
- Course Code: D01113
- Credit: 2 (1,1), 45 periods
2. LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Knowledge: The course aims to equip students with general knowledge of tennis, history of formation and development, principles of technique, law, prevention of injury in training and competition.
- Skills: Students learn the basics of tennis. singles competition.
3. CONTENT CONTENTS
+ History of tennis and Vietnam
Types of basic injuries and how to prevent injury in tennis.
+ Analyze movement and support exercises
+ Some basic rules of Tennis.
+ Review and final exam
- Practice: forehand, backhand, serve
4. FORMS OF EVALUATION
- Process evaluation (20%): small assignments, classroom questions
- Intermediate examination (30%): Practice - Attend 5 double sessions.
- Final exam (50%): Practice