1. GENERAL INFORMATION
- Subject Name: Physical Education 1 - Taekwondo
- Course Code: D01102
- Only information: 2 (1,1), 45 periods
2. LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Knowledge: Knowledge of the history of Taekwondo formation and development, methods of injury prevention, basic laws, technical principles and basic techniques of safeguarding.
- Skills: After completing the course, students can improve their physical strengths, reflexes, refinement techniques, the number 1, basic techniques, techniques. protect.
+ History and development of Taekwondo in the world and Vietnam.
+ Methods of injury prevention in Taekwondo
+ Technical principles
Law in Taekwondo.
+ Attack techniques, punch techniques, basic stones.
+ Copyright: Taegeut 1 (right number 1)
Technique for basic combat
+ Self-defense technique
+ Supplementary exercises, exercises for physical development
4. FORMS OF EVALUATION
- Process evaluation (20%): small assignments, classroom questions
- Intermediate examination (30%): Practice - Exercise and Technique
- Final exam (50%): Practice - Exercise, self defense and competition.