1. GENERAL INFORMATION
- Course Name: Physical Education 2 - Table Tennis
- Course Code: D01205
- Credit: 2 (0.2), 60 periods
2. LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Knowledge: Help students capture the history of the formation and development of table tennis, some basic rules of Table Tennis. Prevention methods, first aid injuries, sports sanitation in the table tennis.
- Practical Skills: Helps students to practice and play table tennis, develop physical strengths for students.
- Basic technical ping-pong (serve ball, lob ball, shadow ball, cut ball).
- How to play singles and doubles.
- Some basic tactics in table tennis, how to organize a tournament.
- Organizing training matches for students.
4. FORMS OF EVALUATION
- Process evaluation (20%): small assignments, classroom questions
- Midterm examination (30%): Practice
- Final exam (50%): Practice