1. GENERAL INFORMATION
- Course Title: Physical Education 1- Football
- Course Code: D01001
- Credit: 2 (1,1), 45 periods
2. LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Knowledge: Understand the history of soccer development, some basic rules of football and arithmetic methods, basic technical principles, methods of preventing injuries when practicing. and Football, hygiene in Football practice
- Skills: Students are able to participate in physical exercise and football as a form of physical exercise, and improve physical activity.
- History and development of football in Vietnam and the World.
- The technical principles of football.
- The rules of football tactics
- Basic rules of football
- Injuries in training - competition and preventive measures when participating in training and football.
- Cleaning during practice and football
- Referees and methods of football referee - Futsal
- How to organize football matches - Futsal.
- Basic techniques of soccer:
- Supplementary exercises to develop general and technical fitness
- Guide students to know how to play
4. FORMS OF EVALUATION
- Process evaluation (20%): small assignments, classroom questions
- Midterm examination (30%): Practice
- Final exam (50%): Practice