1. GENERAL INFORMATION
- Subject Name: Physical Education 2 - Chess Movement
- Course code: D01206
- Credit: 2 (0.2), 60 periods
2. LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Knowledge: Helps students master the knowledge of students, students master the basic issues of traditional chess, apply to chess sports
- Skills: Practice the necessary skills of the subject such as how to record a game (record the game, record the game ...). Read good chess games, play and organize chess competitions, apply a focused, holistic way of thinking to plan more active learning subjects.
3. CONTENT CONTENTS
- Introduction to the formation and development of chess, the basic rules of Chess.
- Role, meaning and effect of the course "Chess Movement" and the history of course development. The chess board, the chess pieces, instructions on how to rank the chess pieces, how to go to the army, the minutes chess movements, stages of the game: opening, middle, end.
- general and professional.
- How to start the game. Mistakes to play.
- Types of opening in chess.
- The strength of the concentration, the middle stage, handling the situation between the game.
- The power of concentration
- Divide the practice team.
4. FORMS OF EVALUATION
- Process evaluation (20%): small assignments, classroom questions
- Midterm examination (30%): Practice
- Final exam (50%): Practice