1. GENERAL INFORMATION
- Course Name: Physical Education 2 - Karatedo
- Course Code: D01201
- Credit: 2 (0.2), 60 periods
2. LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Knowledge: Knowledge of Karate, methods of preventing injuries when participating in sports activities, rules of competition in Karate, non-basic hand protection techniques.
- Skills: After learning the learners can increase the amount of movement, the ability to coordinate movement, ability to reflect, improve the defensive techniques, the basic techniques of karate.
- The techniques of techniques, techniques to knock, punch, stone, self-defense non-basic.
- Rights: Heian Shodan.
- Supplementary exercises, physical development exercises.
4. FORMS OF EVALUATION
- Process evaluation (20%): small assignments, classroom questions
- Intermediate examination (30%): Practice - Exercise and Technique
- Final exam (50%): Practice - Exercise, self defense and competition.