1. GENERAL INFORMATION
- Course Name: Physical Education 2 - Basketball
- Course Code: D01204
- Credit: 2 (0.2), 60 periods
2. LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Knowledge: Help students catch the history of the formation and development of Basketball, some basic rules of Basketball. How to prevent, first aid injury, sports sanitation in Basketball.
- Practical Skills: Helps students to practice and play basketball, develop physical strengths for students.
3. CONTENT CONTENTS
- Introduction to the formation and development of Basketball, the basic rules of Basketball.
- Perform basic technical moves (lead the ball, pass the ball, throw the basket, move the basket, lead the ball to attack the person)
- Guide students to know how to play (3 in 3, 5 in 5)
- Introduce students to some basic tactics in basketball, how to organize a tournament.
- Organizing training matches for students.
4. FORMS OF EVALUATION
- Process evaluation (20%): small assignments, classroom questions
- Midterm examination (30%): Practice
- Final exam (50%): Practice