1. GENERAL INFORMATION
- Course name: Physical Education 1. Badminton
- Course Code: D01113
- Credit: 2 (1,1), 45 periods
2. LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Knowledge: The course aims to equip students with general knowledge of tennis, history of formation and development, principles of technique, law, prevention of injury in training and competition.
- Skills: Students learn the basics of tennis. singles competition.
+ History of tennis and Vietnam
Types of basic injuries and how to prevent injury in tennis.
+ Some basic rules of Tennis.
Forehand techniques, backhand, serve
+ Analyze movement and support exercises
4. FORMS OF EVALUATION
- Process evaluation (20%): small assignments, classroom questions
- Intermediate examination (30%): Practice - Participate in 5 double sessions
- Final exam (50%): Practice