The sports business and event management program in both undergraduate and graduate programs has been specific tailored based on the program of University of Michigan in the top 17 in the World ranking, as well as other advanced countries such as: National Taiwan University of Sports and Physical Education (top 60 Asia), Burapha University, Thailand, Penghu University of Technical and Technological University of Taiwan with the following criteria:
- 03 occupational internships 1, 2, 3 and 1 graduated internship (full-time studying at the enterprise in field)
Students images of Occupational Internship 1, at the SECC International Exhibition Center
Students images at Occupational Internship 2, at California Fitness Gym & Yoga
Students take part in the Muay Club Championship Cup nationwide.
Graduated students at the 5-star Renaissance Riverside Hotel Saigon
- 50% of specialized subjects are practical, practical and associated with enterprises for training.
The Department of Sports and Events specializes in WeSport
Student interns interview, live-stream with celebrities in class
- 30% of courses are delivery in English language, regularly studying and working with foreign professors.
Study Behavior Consumers with Dr. Lim Bon Hoi - University of Malaya- Malaysia, top 112 World ranking
Study with Assoc. Chatchai, Assistant Professor, Faculty of Sports Science, Chulalongkorn University - Top 60 Asia
- Regularly participate in many internationally, nationally events.
- Opportunities to grant scholarships from school of Thailand, Taiwan, Malaysia, Korea ...
- Regularly to joint in many cultural exchange activities with international students.