- The bachelor's program in Sports Business and Event Management is based on the University of Michigan-USA training program (top 17 in the world) and the training program of the National University Taiwan Sports, Chulalonkorn University - Thailand (top 60 Asia).
- Total number of credits: 130 credits
- Training time: 4 years
- Training objectives:
+ General objective: Students in Sports Business and Event Management are trained in basic and advanced knowledge in the field of business in general and sports business in particular as well as organizing events of all kinds. Students have broad and specialized skills, which can be used to apply theoretical knowledge to domestic practice and international integration. firmly understand the types of business, management, organization; have critical thinking, independent creativity; have higher self-learning and learning ability, contributing to the development of the country and international integration.
+ Specific objectives
- Knowledge: In addition to general knowledge of political theory taught by the Ministry of Education, foreign language skills, computer skills and life skills, students are also equipped with specialized knowledge in business management and sports. Organize events such as: management of professional sports clubs, sports facilities, sales management in the sports industry, management of the gym, management of sports activities in resorts, high hotels branding, event marketing, sporting events, festivals, etc. Through this, students will gain insight into the importance of the sports industry. the economy and the diversity of the types of events or sporting events being held in the world.
- Skills: ideas, strategies, planning and management of business activities in the field of sports. Design, plan, manage and host sporting events or other events.
- Attitude: The program aims to train students with good moral qualities, especially ethics in the field of sport: fair, honest, noble. Have a sense of community development, positive attitude, high self-awareness, discipline and self-responsibility.
- Computer skills: International MOS Certificate 700
- Foreign language proficiency: TOEIC 500 international certificate
- Highlights of the program
+ 03 occupational trainees 1, 2, 3 and 1 vocational training module (full-time student at the enterprise)
+ 50% of specialized subjects are practical, practical and associated with enterprises for training.
+ 30% of courses are taught in English, regularly studying and working with foreign professors.
+ Regularly host many international, national and city events.
+ Opportunity to receive scholarships at schools in Thailand, Taiwan, Malaysia, Korea ...
+ Regular exchange of international students.